Thursday, May 31, 2007

Signed up for the Bellarine Rail Trail

Hi All,

Simon Carroll here.

Just a short note to let you know that I have signed up as a provisional starter in the Bellaraine Rail Trail run in August. At 34km's it is a pretty long run for me and will determine whether I go ahead and book in the Melbourne Marathon for later in the year.

Sun
19 Aug
BELLARINE RAIL TRAIL RUN (34KM)A 34km run along the
Bellarine Rail Trail from Geelong to Queenscliff. Starts 8.00am from the Geelong
Showgrounds. There will be a 5 hour time limit. contact: Brett
Coleman 0438-434-260. email:
brtrun2007@optusnet.com.au. Visit
the
website for
more details.

I will use the seemingly very social nature of this run to chase a few km's or even recruit some participants.

I hope you are all training well and congratulations to all of you who now motivate me to keep training, particularly as Winter descends.

No comments: